MAKING A REQUEST?

To get your requests done (ASAP) There's a 3 point system.

Follow on Twitter = 1 Request

Like on Facebook = 1 Request

Subscribe to YouTube = 1 Request

Making that a total of 3 (ASAP) requests.
If you are already subscribed or have liked on Facebook, please be sure to tweet me the name or username you use so I can verify that you have. After you use up all 3 requests you can gain more requests by Clicking my other links that you see above the site, following me on SOUNDCLOUD, naming one of my songs on twitter. It may seem like a lot, but I feel that it is a fair thing to do. These are basically the "Terms of Service."

Friday, October 4, 2013

WELCOME!

Most of you reading this have come from my YouTube Channel and to those who stumbled upon this site I welcome you! Let me explain to you why I made this blog!

Now as I have explained before on my YouTube Tutorials, since I provide you with samples of what the settings sound like, they're so good that they actually get flagged by UMG!! (Either that or I'm just unlucky.)

Anyways I got a strike for posting up some settings!
Now YouTube is American so it's 3 Strikes and I'M OUT!!

I really do try to make the settings for all of the requests I get sent, but I've been really busy, I've decided I can make the tutorials without the samples (which are time consuming) just for the main reason that I have enough proof that my settings are the closest you'll probably ever find.

If you're not a fan of YouTube or you're an addicted blogger, message me here, comment, if you need Auto-Tune settings I can help you get them, not just for commercial songs, but even for your own original songs! You can send requests to findthesesettings@gmail.com with the subject as "AUTO-TUNE SETTINGS" That way my spam filter won't delete you! STAY TUNED THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MATERIAL COMING YOUR WAY!

4 comments:

  1. How to make fruity loop clear when i start recording.it have static when i dont say nothing before i start recording.how can i clear it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which fl you use caponefeb24@yahoo.com email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which fl you use caponefeb24@yahoo.com email me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why my autotune is never blended right

    ReplyDelete

DeSafo Records. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.